Leminex is self-supporting high pressure laminate (HPL) with a decorative surface that is suitable for exteriors. It is fade resistant and weather-proof and complies with standard EN 438.
LEMINEX HPL has a great endurance against to weather conditions
• Is not effected by solar, moisture, rain, acidic rain, dust storm, snow and frost.
• Is not distorted in rapid temperature changes in between -20 C-+80 C
• Has resistant to UV rays and according to blue scale, UV factor is =8,
equivalent to 12 years in Middle Europe climate.
• Has nanotechnological surface which does not hold bacterium.
• Has anti-graffiti feature.
• Does not get dirty, self-cleaning.
• Provides isolation of temperature and noise (14 db).
• Lets building to breathe.
• Resistant to strikes and solvents.
• Does not include insanitary components (asbestosis, heavy metal, halogen, sulfide).
TYPES OF EXTERIOR PANELS
LEMINEX Exterior Cladding panels are available in the following grades for their suitability as per the required applications:
Exterior Cladding Panels
Exterior Cladding Panels(Fire Retardant)
Exterior Cladding Panels(With Anti-graffiti)
Leminex Exterior Panel is extremely durable and available in wide range of colours. Its excellent technical properties make it suitable for the building industry as an ideal alternative to traditional materials. It can be used to clad facades and balconies, for street furniture and external signs, and is particularly suited for the creation of ventilated facades.
• Resistance to UV rays
• Resistance to atmospheric conditions
• Physical resistance to strikes and abrasion
• Chemical resistance to such effects as acid rain, air pollution
• Wide range of colors and patterns
• Easy to care and repair
• Do not contain any harmful substances
• Resistance to swelling in boiling water
• Resistance to staining
• Maximum light fisten
• Overall lightweight sbustructure and facade
• Dimensional stability and flatness
• Light weight facade system
• Easier perforation
•Wall and facade linings
•Cladding of exhibition buildings
•Sporting and entertainment
•Decoration of commercial sites
•Rear Ventilated facades
•Business entry portals