CHARACTERISTICS & PROPERTIES
Leminex panels are duromer high-pressure laminates (HPL) in accordance with EN 438-6 Type EDF that are produced in lamination presses under great pressure and high temperature. Double-hardened acrylic PUR resins provide extremely effective weather protection that is particularly suitable for long-lasting balconies and façade claddings.
• RESISTANT OF WEATHERING AS PER EN ISO 438-2 AND EN ISO 4892-2
Ageing performance and weather resistance
• LEMINEX Exterior Cladding panels can be exposed to combined action of sunlight and atmospheric agents such as rain, hail and wind deposits.
• Exhaust fumes and acid rain can have mild effect on surface.
• Not affected by thermal shock and maintains its physical & mechanical properties.
• Extreme climate changes such as from -10°c to +60°c or from a dry climate to 90% relative humidity do not affect the appearance or the properties of the panel.
With due conditioning at site, moderate dimensional variation due to the effects of atmosphere; it contracts in low humidity and expands in high humidity environments.
The compactness such of LEMINEX Exterior Cladding panels provide excellent mechanical properties such as flexural, tensile, compressive and impact strength. The homogeneity and high density of the panels ensure maximum retention of screws or inserts fasteners.